The Inverness System has two unique features designed to ensure the safest ear-piercing experience possible.
What makes the Inverness System “safe”?
- Inverness is the only piercing system with fully-enclosed earring capsules that prevent the piercing earrings and exclusive Safety Back™ from being exposed to potential contaminants prior to piercing. The earring capsules are sealed in sterilized cartridges that are not opened until selected for piercing. Unlike other systems on the market, the earrings are not exposed until they are safely inserted in the ear.
- Their exclusive Safety Back™ allows for the safest healing possible by shielding the piercing tip and preventing the earring back from being squeezed too tight. This allows for proper airflow and prevents the earring back from becoming embedded during the healing process.
The Inverness Ear Piercing System is used in mall stores, salons, jewelry stores, department stores, body piercing shops, pharmacies and doctors’ offices in over 40 countries around the globe. Please visit our store locator to find an Inverness location near you.
Where can I have my ears pierced with the Inverness System?
Is it safe to pierce my baby’s ears?
Yes. Babies are pierced at a very young age worldwide. Inverness recommends that parents wait until after the first DPT vaccination which is usually administered at 8 weeks. However, this is a personal decision, and we recommend that you discuss your plans with your baby’s pediatrician before piercing.
Our Ear Piercing Step by Step Process
This is a necessary and important step to ensure things are clean and germ-free. At Beauty First, we always take extra care to maintain a clean and safe environment no matter the service, but this is especially true when it comes to piercings at any one of our locations. Rest assured you’re always in good (and sanitized) hands.
Next, we’ll mark the area to be pierced. Throughout this step we’ll check in with you to make sure you’re happy with the placement. Having second thoughts? No worries! We’ll work with you to make sure it’s just the way you like it.
Once you give us the go-ahead, we’ll use our piercing system to get the job done. It takes less than two seconds, which is good news for you and us. Why? Because this gives us ample time to walk you through the after-care process. Again, we always want to ensure you’re well-informed and make time to answer any questions you may have, because that’s the way we like to do things around here.
To be sure your ear piercing will be nice and clean, don't forget your aftercare solution. Please apply daily until your ears are fully healed.
Choose your earrings style
It’s no secret that the right accessories top off any look, which is why we go beyond beauty services and also offer ear and nose piercings. Sometimes, putting your best face forward means adding a little bit of bling. From colourful crystals and dainty designs to 14K gold and titanium, our jewelry selection makes it easy to customize your look any way you want it. Go for chic and sleek or opt for something bold. Either way, the choice is always yours.Plus, all piercings are performed with the most technologically-advanced piercing system available, so you can be red-carpet ready in no time. After all, you’re the star of your own show, you might as well shine like one!
Easy Aftercare Proceses
Caring about your piercing is so important. Right aftercare will prevent you from getting an infection and inflammation. Here is an easy step-by-step guide to making your ears shine.
1. Always wash your hands thoroughly before touching your ears or piercing earrings.
2. Cleanse 3 times daily: Cleanse the front and back of the piercing site 3x daily using Inverness Aftercare Solution.
3. Rotate your earrings daily. Rotate the earrings completely during cleansing to prevent the posts from adhering to the ear.